Informal caregivers provide 75% of the assistance needed for individuals with disabilities to remain in their communities. This project is surveying caregivers to better understand their needs and challenges. It is reaching out to them as active partners in the development of technologies that could alleviate their burdens.
- Ben Mortenson, University of British Columbia
- Francois Routhier, Laval University
- Andrew Wister, Simon Fraser University
- Claudine Auger, University of Montreal
- Janet Fast, University of Alberta
- Louise Demers, University of Montreal
- Paula Rushton, University of Montreal